…HR ideas from Jeffery Giesener – CEO – SourceMob.com
- What is Social Sourcing?
Social Sourcing is exactly what it sounds like – recruiting for your business through various social channels like Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, email search engines and Mobile.
One lesson you may have already learned trying to source through Social, is that it can feel like finding candidate needles in a haystack. And if you are searching for Passive Candidates or tough-to-fill job titles, it could feel like finding pins in a haystack mountain.
Tips That Will Help Your Social Sourcing Efforts Overnight…
- Be Social. Sounds obvious, right? Social means having conversations and engagement with your candidates, people in your organization’s network and employees, not just your personal networks. Employees are the best source of social referrals for your open positions. Yesterday’s post was all about leveraging your Distant Network. And as a result connecting with Distant Networks will enable you to find more niche candidates faster while also lowering your cost per hire.
- By keeping connected to candidates who have permissioned you to deliver jobs to them and enabling them to share them within their own networks, you will increase your overall Talent Community and Career Alerts outside or your ATS is one of the ways to do just that. Your employees probably know just the person who fits that job opening you just posted, and if they don’t – someone in their network might.
- Then when a job requisition is sourced you will already have candidates who are in conversations with you and who are ready to work at you organization. But remember the acronym WFIM. What is in it for your candidate? Remember they want to know why they should come and work for your company.
- Own The Mike and Monitor. Check out your competition and most likely when you make your career posts you can “On The Mike” in your industry. But if you post jobs and conversations on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter or Google+ and or have a Career Blog or run a Talent Community and you are not monitoring your conversations what will your audience think about your HR Social Brand? This is like your customer service department not picking up the phone. If you are not into social engagement and conversation then why are you doing social and then what is your HR social point of view? What is this sharing with your top candidates who can also work for your competition?
Save the date for this fantastic educational Webinar
LinkedIn: How to Have Candidates Find You. 10/22/2015
12:00 PM – 1:00 PM CDT
Registration Fee: $79 – Save $20 on the Early Bird Discount!
Just 40 Seats Left…So Don’t Miss Out!
You will learn how to optimize your Profile and find more candidates in this jam-packed Webinar of recruiting tips you can use today!
- Rebuilding Your Recruiting LinkedIn Profile
- Finding Your Ideal Targeted & Niche Candidates
- Expanding & Growing Your Connections (Geographically and Nationally)
- Leveraging LinkedIn Groups
- Using Advanced Search To Find You Preferred Candidates
Join SourceMob’s Jeffery Giesener, CEO and Nancy Ritzman, VP of Client Services to learn how to make LinkedIn work for your recruiting efforts. They’ll share lots of tips, (over 100 Tips in an hour ones you can use in your recruiting the very next day). They will also show how to deliver more top Passive and Active candidates to your organization FAST!.
We are not affiliated with LinkedIn nor do we sell LinkedIn solutions. However, we are experts on using social and mobile media to help Recruiters source candidates for tough-to-fill positions at a lower recruiting cost.
Please feel free to let your colleagues know.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee!
ABOUT SOURCEMOB: SourceMob integrates Internet, social, talent community, HR Analytics, social listening solutions, HR Marketing Services and mobile recruiting solutions to help talent acquisition professionals recruit the very best candidates for tough-to-fill positions. SourceMob’s solutions seamlessly integrate and distribute conversations, engagement and job content, all done on autopilot, providing a job posting springboard to over 3.5 million candidate profiles on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+, plus all of the major search engines. We help you engage with your candidates and capture niche passive candidates. Our solutions also enable Mobile Quick Apply and candidate application management services to create more efficiency and lower recruiting costs. You won’t need your IT Team or HR Department to implement them. That is the beauty and ease of the SourceMob platform.
Looking forward to hearing from you,