Where Are My Candidates? – The Necessity of Talent Acquisition Analytics: Webinar 8/25/2015, 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM CDT
Numerous talent acquisition departments today do not own or measure their analytics. Worse yet, their metrics are managed outside of the department by marketing or IT. How can you know who are your candidates, how much time they are spending on your Career pages, where are they defecting, and which pages are getting the most hits. Do you know which sites are your best candidate referring sites and how which optimize the best candidate conversion to apply or hire? Where is your best job portal and social page performance? If you don’t know the above metrics how can you be successful to grab more candidates at your lowest cost?
Join SourceMob’s CEO Jeffery Giesener and Nancy Ritzman, VP of Operations and Client Services, for an informative dive into Talent Acquisition Analytics and its purpose and usefulness to you and your Talent Acquisition department:
- What are Talent Acquisition Analytics?
- Which statistics should you be targeting for your Key Performance Indexes (KPIs)?
- Who controls your analytics; is it you?
- How do analytics help you answer:
- What social platforms from which candidates come?
- How many candidates accessed your site from mobile?
- How did they find you in the first place?
- How effective are your campaigns?
- How many people actually visit your site and from where?
- How long do people stay on your site?
- How can you get your analytics?
- Learn about SourceMob’s Return on Recruiting Investment (RoRI) Calculator
Seats are limited, so sign up today! Feel free to forward this event to colleagues as well! Timing will be 1 hour, plus Q&A.
Free Webinar Registration
To register for this upcoming event please submit your registration information via the form below.