…HR ideas from Jeffery Giesener – CEO – SourceMob.com
You can’t watch a 15 minutes of TV today without seeing commercials for the weight loss or health industry.
So what is your Q4 2015 and 2016 resolutions to improve the health and well-being of your Talent Acquisition.
Watching all of these health commercials got me thinking. What if you could improve the well-being of your recruiting, improve your candidate experience, get your tough-to-find positions filled faster and as a result improve (lower) your recruiting costs?
Who is the advocate to improve your candidate experience?
Here are some social metrics published recently by Mashable.com…
- 92% of Companies use or plan to use social recruiting next year.
- 73% have successfully hired a candidate through social.
- 43% of recruiters who use social recruiting saw an increase in candidate quality.
All of the above helped reduce the cost of recruiting for the firms surveyed.
There are now over 3.5 Billion candidate profiles on the key social platforms.
You need to work with Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and don’t forget Google+. There are also some new recruiting platforms scaling quickly; YouTube, Pinterest and Instagram. Are you recruiting here?
- In 2015 Facebook passed 1.3 Billion profile pages.
- Twitter leaped over to 330 million profiles.
- Google+ grew to over 1Billion pages.
- Then when you look at the growth of mobile, smartphones and Tablets blew past desktop utilization. By Q4 2015 there will be over 3 Billion smartphone and Tablet connections.
So here are some “New You” recruiting resolutions you should consider making for your Talent Acquisition business.
- Control your own career messages on social channels. Develop your own Career Center (not controlled by marketing) on each social channel. Deliver permission-based messaging (including your job posts by audience segment, job category and location) directly to your candidates’ Social pages privately. This is just a perfect strategy to find the passive candidate on all the social channels and Mobile.
- Develop a strategy to reach your college recruiting audiences using “Mobile On The Go” solutions. Do you have a Career Fair and Event browser-based application where your candidates can apply to your business right from the career fair on their mobile device? If you don’t SourceMob does. Additionally, develop a way for your jobs to be seen on a mobile device (smartphone or Tablet) and allow them to be able to apply right from their mobile device. Make it easy for your candidate.
- Use Candidate Relationship Management (CRM) solutions to leverage “Big Data” from your qualified applicant pipelines like your Applicant Tracking Solution (ATS), LinkedIn Level-1 candidate connections, candidates from other social career platforms and don’t forget about your employee social networks. Focus on these recruiting approaches before you spend additional money on new recruiting requisitions or outside recruiting fees.
In-bound HR Marketing. Speak directly to your candidates while they are on your Apply page. This obviously provides more engagement, will reduce your defection rate and lower your recruiting costs. Speak to your qualified candidates who are in your databases. When was the last time you connected with your candidates post apply?
The points here highlight a New You goal to engage with your candidates at a much deeper level of conversation than you have done in the past. It will also enable you to find your top potential (passive) talent who want to directly talk to you.
SourceMob’s web-based 40-component suite of Talent Acquisition solutions will enable your Talent Acquisition Team to engage and have conversations with candidates at a deeper level never before realized. Our solutions are highly scalable, affordable, lower your candidate defection and therefore lower your recruiting costs. With SourceMob you solutions will be online in 45-90 days without a heavy implementation lift from your IT or HR Departments. In fact, you’ll pay for them right from direct recruiting saving and I guarantee it.
The end game is for you to jump on the social, web, community, HR Marketing, Social Analytics and mobile recruiting bandwagon and we have the ROI measurements to prove it. Just give us the chance to show you!
To learn more how we can increase the quality of your candidates and find more first time candidates in niche job categories simply give me a call at 952-417-6955 or email me at email@example.com or jump on a virtual demo.
SourceMob is helping to educate our Recruiting Industry and it one of the many factors why we are growing. Catch one of the many SourceMob Webinar each as most of these webinars are FREE.
To check out our latest Webinar Education schedule go to SourceMob.com and look for the Events link off the navigational bar http://sourcemob.com/events/
Next Webinar – August 25th – 12 PM CST
Where Are My Candidates? – The Necessity of Talent Acquisition Analytics
Presented by Jeffery Giesener – CEO – SourceMob & Jared Law – VP of IT – SourceMob & Lemonte Wilcox – Social Listening Expert
ABOUT SOURCEMOB: SourceMob integrates Internet, social, talent community. Analytics, HR Marketing Services and mobile recruiting solutions to help talent acquisition professionals recruit the very best candidates for tough-to-fill positions. SourceMob’s solutions seamlessly distribute conversations, engagement and job content all done on autopilot providing a job posting springboard to over 3.5 million candidate profiles on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+ and all of the major search engines. We help you engage with your candidates and capture niche Passive candidates. Our solutions also enable Mobile Quick Apply and candidate application management services to create more efficiencies and lower recruiting costs.
Looking forward to hearing from you!