Today, when you think of connecting and conversing with friends, you think of Facebook. It’s by far the largest social media site with over a billion users worldwide. Facebook is currently growing at the rate of a completely new LinkedIn user base about every 4 weeks. And, earlier this year it surpassed Google as the most visited site!
Almost everyone is on Facebook and as a Talent Acquisition Professional to ignore it is at your own recruiting peril. Recruiting Pros cannot ignore the potential of this Candidate community. Yet, there are still so many companies who choose to continue to stand on the sidelines while their competitors learn how to win in this space.
Facebook Career Tips for Talent Acquisition Success
Here are ideas to consider netting Passive and Active Candidates from Facebook…
- Why have your Candidates fight through a Facebook Marketing page to learn about your culture and job postings?
- Why not create your very own Facebook Career Center to speak directly to your Candidates?
- Why not deliver your jobs and conversations to your job seekers on their personal Facebook pages. Don’t force them back to your Corporate Career page to see your jobs?
- Give your Candidates multiple ways to search your jobs. Not just on Keywords or by posting date.
- Have your Candidates apply to a specific job of their choosing right within your Facebook Career Center.
- Provide a data-protected way for your Candidates to share relevant job posts with people they know on Facebook.
- Enable your Passive Candidates to Follow the relevant jobs they want to see anonymously on their personal Facebook profile page (not the Facebook Timeline) and be notified when new jobs become available.
If you’ve been sitting on the fence thinking that Facebook Talent Acquisition is not worth your effort or time . . . think again. According to Justin R. Levy in his book, Facebook Marketing, Social Networks are the new way to communicate jobs and conversations. You can either choose to embrace change or watch your competition pass you as they figure it out.
The SourceMob’s Suite of Career Solutions enables Corporate Talent Acquisition Professionals to speak directly to the Candidate audience on their respective Social and Mobile/Tablet Networks (Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Mobile). Our clients quickly begin (in less than 60 days) to tap into Social Network Sourcing because we distribute your job content, conversations and engagements directly to your Candidates’ Social Network personal profile pages, not to their Timelines. The value of using this innovation (and our analytics to prove it) has lowered cost per hire for our clients compared to the cost and time of “old school recruiting or paying for outside retained search firms.
Additionally, at SourceMob we build your own Social and Mobile Career Center (And we do this without involving your IT Team and their budget, or your HR management resources). In fact, the SourceMob solutions basically run on autopilot.
I’d recommend that we set up a time over the phone where we can get to know your specific Talent Acquisition objectives. With that understanding we can begin to design a Social and Mobile Social Recruitment program that will fit your company’s unique situation and strategy.
To learn more check out our video at sourcemob.com. For a virtual or personal presentation simply ring me up at 612-249-2740 or email me at email@example.com
Looking forward to hearing from you,