Why Mobile Recruiting?
During the last several years, there has been a steep rise in mobile Internet usage. In the past year alone, mobile data traffic saw a growth of 81%. In fact, 25% of all page views globally now come from a mobile device. Even with these numbers, the majority of Talent Acquisition Departments still do not offer candidates a mobile-responsive Career Site, easy ways to view jobs on mobile and apply for jobs from their smartphones and tablets.
The Bottom Line: The lack of an efficient mobile recruiting platform will lead to higher defection rates. ERE.net has indicated a lack of mobile platform for candidates can lead to 40-90% defection from this key-recruiting segment of your business. To learn for yourself do you own mobile test on your pages.
Establishing a mobile recruiting platform will lower recruiting costs and fill jobs faster. When you treat mobile recruiting as an extension of your Talent Acquisition strategy, you are setting up success for your company, your brand, your candidates, and their ability to engage with you.
Without Requiring Any Resources from your IT Team, SourceMob Will Jumpstart Your Mobile Recruiting Strategy by Providing The Following:
- Mobile-enabled landing pages (branded micro-sites) built for you. These pages work for all smartphone and tablet platforms.
- We do not build expensive native apps, which cost money to maintain and market.
- A robust set of mobile analytics to help you develop a cost-effective mobile strategy and identify which mobile platforms to pursue and when. See our analytics.
- The ability for you to build an opt-in database of mobile contacts (via mobile phone numbers and SMS texting) to which you can market immediately because you own this data under pure permission with your candidate.
- A mobile career distribution engine that enables you to easily create and distribute relevant and personalized career content daily to your candidates on their mobile phones. In turn, these candidates may share this information on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+. The result is that your mobile candidates will be driven back to your career website for conversion.
- The ability for you to take advantage of all of the unique “wherever you are” benefits of mobile marketing. These benefits include the leveraging of your mobile-friendly career pages, mobile HR marketing and additional candidate flow through QR codes and mobile Career Fair solutions.
- Mobile Career Alerts and Talent Community Candidate Relationships
- Mobile Career Sites (Custom Services–Call Us)
To learn how SourceMob can help your organization build & execute your efficient mobile recruiting plan, please fill out the demo request form below, call us at (952) 417-6955 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.